Welcome to Fashioning Faith!
FashioningFaith.org is an affordable subscription website that provides lifelong faith formation resources for Catholic churches.
Listen to our subscribers: (all comments are unsolicited)
"This is amazing... it is exactly what I have been looking for as we transition from traditional religious ed programming to a family/intergenerational model. Thank you again, and I am so looking forward to the [new Year of Faith] resources." -Michelle Szczepanski, Clearwater, FL
"I love your resource and would be at a loss if I did not have it." -Anonymous
"You all do a fantastic job! I just wish I had more time to review all that you have." -Anonymous
Help spread the news about this one-of-a-kind resource!
Click on the Facebook Recommend button below to share a link to this website on your Facebook page.
Here are the simple steps:
- Click on the Recommend button, and a pop-up box will appear (if you are not currently logged into Facebook, you'll be prompted to login).
- Add a simple one-sentence recommendation in the comment box.
- Click the Post button, and you're done.
Click Here for a sneak peak and FREE SAMPLES of our great resources!
Join us for a 30-minute tour of Fashioning Faith. This tour consists of a live, interactive webinar with Jim Merhaut, Proj ect Coordinator for Lifelong Faith Formation Services.
Meet the Fashioning Faith Team of Writers: Our writers are all experienced in faith formation ministry. Many of them are implementing the session plans we write in real parish settings, which gives us first-hand experience about how the sessions will work for you. Check out this impressive team.
We help you plan ahead - 2013 topics are already set!
PARTICIPATE IN OUR FOUR-SETTINGS POLL
At Fashioning Faith, we've designed our resources around the four settings of faith formation:
1. Family: Households are the primary place for faith formation.
2. Peer: Age-specific programs at your parish support and expand upon what is first learned in families.
3. Whole Community: Intergenerational programs bring the whole faith community together for sharing wisdom across a variety of age groups.
4. Wider Community: God is everywhere, and the opportunities for faith formation abound in the community beyond the church walls. This is an anonymous 2-question poll on your greatest faith formation challenges. You will be connected back to this page when you are finished. We'll use the information to create more relevant resources.